Thursday, November 30, 2006

At Last

Well, I did it.


Thirty days in a row of blog postings and, aside from a few trying weekends, I have to say it wasn't that bad.

And I agree with Laid-Off Dad that it has made my freelance writing flow much easier now that my wheels are greased and running daily.

And I feel like you, dear reader, have been able to stay more informed in our little goings on here at Casa Double Duty.

And I read some fun new blogs and made contact with some kind new commenters (hi, guys!).

But I'm done with the daily posts for a while, and plan to give myself a bit of a breather in December as I prepare for -- and enjoy -- the holidays.

In the meantime, though, I can tease you with this:

Double Duty Diary will be hosting another fun CAPTION CONTEST in December, so don't forget to check back in to give us your snarkiest and wittiest entries. There will be fabulous prizes for the winner(s).

And lumps of coal for those Grinches out there who don't play.

No comments: