Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Her First Pro Bono Gig

You may have heard me mention a time or two how having a girl baby has made me weak in the knees for the unbelievably cute clothing I'm able to put on said baby. Well, lately, one of the largest temptations to my normal budgetary constraint is a little shop called Naartjie, which sells buttery soft, adorably designed, cotton clothing manufactured in South Africa and sold at a mall near you.

And, unfortunately, at a mall near me.

I sent the company a photo of Shea, fast asleep on Grandma and Opa's new couch, wearing her fun heart romper and for about a month or so our own little bundle of cheeks and lips was featured on their
site. (They rotate the images they receive, so Shea's term has come and gone.)

Here's the picture they used. Awwwwwwwwwww.

1 comment:

jlf said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!