Thursday, November 03, 2005

Bleak House

As if the time change wasn't hard enough to get used to, and as if the sudden and oppressive heat wave isn't hard enough to accept in November, we've all got colds, too. Yup--runny noses, achy bodies, fevers that come and go, and all that other muck that makes for cranky babies, whiny little boys, and impatient Mommies. We haven't left the house much, so I don't have any funny stories for today, so I thought I'd post some of my favorite old photos from the days before I had a blog. Back in the days when we had our health. (OK, you can see that this particular cold brings with it a nasty case of melodrama, too. And they say that boys are babies when they're sick....)

Finn and John on the beach in July 2003, a few weeks after Finn learned how to walk.

Finn and me at the park in January 2005. I'm five months' pregnant with Shea here.

Baby Shea with her grandparents just hours after her birth on April 30, 2005.

No comments: