Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Let There Be LIGHT

It's been a busy few weeks here, with the kids finally getting over their sicknesses, multiple freelance writing assignments with rapidly approaching deadlines, and numerous weekend trips to LA. I hope to be able to post more about the latter two topics--as well as some other funny stories--sometime soon, but you may be seeing lots of photos in the next week or two. In the meantime I'll let you know that:

1) It's raining like crazy here
2) Finn's gone #2 three days in a row for the first time since he started using the big boy potty and if you know his bathroom history you know that is a BIG F---IN DEAL
3) My Dodgers and my Bruins both lost, but I'm OK with it because of a beautiful little thing call Daylight Savings time. Holy Hector ~ it was light until almost 7:30pm last night!

No comments: